1. 1 x piece chop neck end cut into 1 inch chop (300g)
2. 1 x whole clove of garlic crushed
3. 2 x tablespoon five spice powder
4. 150ml Chinese rice wine
5. 500ml water
6. 30ml Worcester sauce
7. 5ml chilli oil
8. 20ml dark soy
9. 20ml light soy
10. 2 tablespoon tomato purée
11. 15g sugar
12. 10ml oyster sauce
13. 1 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
14. 1 large grease proof bag
15. 1 handful of coriander
1. Lightly tenderise the pork with a rolling pin.
2. Mix the garlic, five spice powder, rice wine and water in a large bowl. Add the pork, cover and marinade overnight in the fridge.
3. Heat up a large pan of oil for shallow frying, get the oil very hot.
4. Remove the pork for the marinade and cut into finger length pieces.
5. Set aside a pinch of cornflour. Light dust each piece of pork with the cornflour and shallow fry until crispy/golden brown for 3 minutes. Take out of the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl making sure everything is well integrated.
7. Pour the sauce into a hot wok with a little bit of oil. Let it come to a boil. Switch of the heat. Add the cornflour to thicken. Turn it back on and add the crispy pork. Wok for 30 seconds on a high heat.
8. Put the coriander into the bag. Ladle the pork and sauce into the bag. Be careful as the contents will be very hot but close the bag as tightly as you can. Give it a shake and put on plate with the bottom of the bag facing up.
9. To serve cut open the bag with scissors.